Division: OTC PROFESSIONAL
Product Class: Orthopaedic Supports
Product: ORTHOTEX® Knee Bracing – Styles 2541, 2542, 2543, 2544 & 2546
Contact: Customer Service – 800-888-0458, please press ”1”
Now there is a therapeutic option for individuals that require compression and natural body heat retention therapy, but are sensitive to products that contain latex rubber, neoprene or neoprene blend materials.
The new ORTHOTEX® line of Knee Supports and Stabilizers combine the best features of OTC ORTHOPAEDIC knitted, and CHAMPION PROFESSIONAL NEOPRENE braces and supports.
- 3-dimensional knitted fabric for the ultimate in conforming stretch, support and comfort
- This unique material is perforated and breathable, allowing moisture to escape for cooler extended wear, or wear in warm climates
- Eliminates all concern of Latex and neoprene sensitivity, and associated allergic responses
- Five practical styles in classic, sporty black, and in the widest size range available today
- Models 2541, 2543, and 2546 feature a patella pad that may be cut in quarter sections for precisely targeted pressure over soft tissues
ORTHOTEX® styles include slip-on and wrap-around knee stabilizers with spiral stays (models 2541 and 2542); slip-on and wrap-around knee stabilizers with hinged bars (models 2543 and 2544); and a slip-on support with patella stabilizer pad (model 2546).